Friday, July 23, 2010

Official Orientation News

Lee recieved an email today with a bunch of information about his upcoming Orientation. Most importantly we found out that we will not get the bid list until his 2nd day, which will be August 3rd. And the official Flag Day Ceremony will be AUGUST 17th at 3:00pm! The day I have been waiting for will finally arrive in 25 days. Not that I am counting.

We also found out about several orientation classes for spouses and families, so I am getting pretty excited about that. My first orientation will be August 5th and lasts all day long! I havent been a "student" in awhile, so I hope I can be attentive and stay awake for that long.

There was a lot of other random information that isnt exciting enough to share, but while reading it I became giddy! Some people think we are crazy to volunteer to be sent anywhere in the world, but I am so excited for the adventures that are soon to come. And there is no one in the world I would rather do it with, than Lee. (Sorry Lee. I had to get sappy for just a second). I promise it wont happen too often!

So keep August 17th on your calendar. I am sure we will be broadcasting to the world the location of our new home.

1 comment:

  1. I might chuckle a little if your crazy-Carnell foreign adventure takes you to ... Vancouver. But hey, it would only be for a couple years! -jimmy j., aka BSG

    ReplyDelete