Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kinley's Birthday continued

So, Kinley's birthday party was a success! She had a great time and loved all of the attention.  On her actual birthday, we didnt do anything crazy, just put a candle in her blueberry muffin and sang to her for breakfast.

And opened a few more presents
Drum from Nana and Bapa! I love to pound on it and make all kinds of noise!!


Thanks Cheryl!

It has started to get pretty cold here, so the night before her birthday she finally got to wear this cute little outfit that my mom got her to wear in Tulsa when we were there for Christmas!!  Good thing it wasnt cold there, because 6 months later, it fits her.  Sometimes I wonder who sizes these things!


 And finally, we got to take our last "monthly" picture! It has become harder and harder to get her to sit still each month, so I am glad it is over!



  So here's to a wonderful year with our beautiful little angel!  She is becoming her own little girl and it is fun to see her personality developing.  Although the tantrums are not fun!  I hope they dont last long, but I know that is wishful thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment