Monday, August 11, 2014

Turner Turns ONE

Happy 1st Birthday Turner!


That face and those eyes never get old!  The morning of Turners actual birthday, we put a candle in his muffin and sang to him.  Unfortunately I forgot how fascinated with fire he is, and he immediately grabbed the candle and burned himself.  Luckily, it wasnt too traumatic.  And he still loves fire, so I guess he didnt learn his lesson. 





A few days later, we had a little birthday party for Turner at our house in Asuncion with a couple of friends.  Since he wasnt old enough to care what the theme was, I chose airplanes!  The decor was much cuter in person that it turned out in these pics.  We made lots of large paper airplanes, balloon clouds and we had pictures of his first 12 months.  The marshmallow propellers and airplane cake (that I will brag and say I made) actually turned out pretty cute and I was pretty proud of my efforts!






Thanks to all of our friends who celebrated this day with us. 




Turner thought it was pretty fun to smash his cake (he really didn't eat it) and open his presents










We sure love this sweet guy.  It's fun to watch him grow and learn, but it's never easy to watch your babies get older!


No comments:

Post a Comment