Monday, September 12, 2011

My opinion might not count...

But I am pretty sure Kinley is the cutest baby in the world! 

Now, to all of you other mothers out there, I know you think the same of your babies, and that is fine.  I wont fight you for the title.  I think it comes with the territory.  Everyone thinks their baby is the most adorable child that has ever been born.  I read a friends blog the other day and she was talking about how she has become that mom that cant delete any pictures of her son.  She has hundreds of the same pose, but cant get rid of any of them.  Don't worry Lindsay, I am the same way.  It takes me an hour just to decide which pictures to post because I want to put all 83 that I took today.  I will refrain though.

Kinley is really starting to get a personality and it is so fun to watch her learn and grow.  She has laughed several times, but never when I could get to the camera fast enough.  When I sing, "The wheels on the bus..." she thinks it is really funny when I say, "The babies on the bus go, whaa, whaa, whaa..." and I poke her cheeks.  But when I do that and try to record it, she doesnt think its funny anymore.  I guess she is not going to be a performer. :(  Her favorite pastime these days is chewing on her fingers and hand.  One day Lee went in to get her from a nap and she was sucking on her thumb, but usually she just chews.  And she is really starting to enjoy her little bouncy seat.  She can grab the little toys on it now and loves to shake them and make all kinds of noise.  She is also starting to like her Bumbo.  Anything that allows her to look out and see the world makes her happy.
Dont mind the gang sign she is throwing up... she doesnt mean it!




So Kinley is 3 months old today which is crazy!  Time has flown by.  Her Aunt Jessica sent this tutu, so of course we had to take pictures in it today. 

 She still looks pretty skinny, but I swear she is gaining weight.  Last week she weighed 10 lbs, 11 oz!  I wanted to try to get a picture of her rolls on her legs, but it didnt work out so well.  You can really see them when you change her diaper, but I didnt think anyone wanted to see pictures of that!
 And is this face not the cutest thing you have ever seen?  She can get a pretty mischievous look on her face sometimes, but this is just pure sweetness.  I just want to eat her up!
 In Lee and Katie news, Lee started Week 4 of P90X today.  He is doing great and I am very proud of him.  I still have lots of baby weight to lose, so I decided I was going to give P90X a try too.  I started today and it was rough.  I am much more out of shape than I even thought.  We will see how it goes.

Spring is starting and we are having wonderful weather.  I cant complain too much!  Except that I miss my family and friends.  Luckily my mom is coming back out here next week to stay with us while Lee goes back to DC for a week and a half!  Cant wait to see her! 

4 comments:

  1. Katie, your baby is so darling. I can't believe she is already 3 months old. My babies all screamed through their blessings too. I don't know how husbands keep going through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the extra pictures on here. Kinley is a doll. Good luck with p90X, I did it after having Jessica and fully plan to use it again after Dean gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little girl! I can't tell very well from the pictures, but she looks like she has your pretty eyes, Katie.

    ReplyDelete