Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

"Who put the bop in the bop shoo wop!" Here is our little rollerskating 50's girl!  The crocheted roller skates were mine when I was little.  I have been looking for an excuse for her to wear them, and Halloween seemed perfect.  So I made a little poodle skirt for her to finish off the costume. 



The Embassy had Trick-or-Treating on Friday, but Kinley was in the middle of a nap, so we missed it.  So I just had to dress her up for pictures.  She'll never know the difference!  Lee had dressed up as Venkman, from Ghostbusters, so we got some cute pics of them together.  I didnt get a chance to dress up this year :(  Probably the first year in my life. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey wait. You used the Ghostbusters last year. I guess you're allowed to repeat a costume if you're on another continent! How's life? I can't believe you have a baby!!!

    ReplyDelete