Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dirt!

Today Kinley and I met up with some other moms and babies at a cute little restaurant called Jam and Daisies.  We went last week and are trying to make it a weekly tradition.  They put us at a table out in the garden so we would have enough room with all of our strollers and junk!  One of the babies is just 11 days younger than Kinley (you cant tell by their head size! You know the HUGE Carnell head)!
Kinley's little friend from Australia
As soon as I put her on the blanket, she immediately went for the grass.  She does this every time she is around grass.  And it was kind of wet so the dirt was a bit muddy.  She made a big mess and I had to constantly try to keep the grass and dirt out of her mouth.  Lee thinks I am a horrible mom that I didnt catch all the dirt.  Oh well.  I freaked out at first, but then tried to relax.  We all ate dirt when we were little, right? 
Check out all the grass she pulled on the blanket

Look, as stick in my hand

Now a stick in my mouth!
Ok, I will admit I was stressed, but really tried to get over it.  How do I become that mom that just doesnt care?  Should I care?  I dont know!  She survived.  All is well.  We will see what happens next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment