Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Turner- 7 months

7 MONTHS
Turner has really light hair, but sometimes it really looks like it has a lot of red in it.  Some of these pictures make him look completely red headed.  I guess we will have to wait a few years and see!  Either way, he is the cutest, sweetest, happiest baby around.  It is bad because when he cries even for a minute we get kind of annoyed because it is so unusual!  I know that sounds horrible!  And people with kids that cry all the time want to punch me in the face right now.  I know, I know!  We are super spoiled.  Wouldn't trade him for the world!  
He is getting pretty chubby now!  He has dimples in his knees and big, thick thighs!  So excited to have a chunky baby! My favorite baby boy in the whole wide world!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment