Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Random cuteness March - May 2013

Random Cuteness March-May 2013

It might look like she is punching him, but she is trying to get him to smile for the picture!

Kinley started school (jardin) back in March.  Her school Monigote is literally 2 doors down from our house!  Perfect!  I walk her over in the morning and walk over to get her when she is finished just before noon.  She has always loved going, but she wanted me to stay with her for a long time.  I would sing "Mommy comes back" every day as we walked to school and would tell her I would be outside waiting when she was finished.  Of course there were tears sometimes and that broke my heart, but after a minute she was fine and loved being there.  Now she cries on days when she doesnt get to go to school!  As soon as she sees it she yells, "My school!"  and starts running towards it.  Then she blows me a kiss and says "hasta luego" (see you later).  She knows that mommy always comes back and she loves her teachers and her friends from school, so she is happy to go.  

First day of school:
 Not the cutest uniform in the world, but I am glad she has it so she doesnt ruin all of her clothes!
Ready to go!
 Tea Party:  Our friend had a Tea Party playgroup and the kids dressed up and had a blast!

Probably one of my all time favorite pictures of her.  Need to have it framed

She LOVES tunnels

Oops! Standing in the chalk tray!
For Mothers Day Kinley's school put on a program for all of the moms.  Each class came out and sang songs and danced in Spanish and English.  Kinley is in the youngest class, so they pretty much just stood around and looked cute!  



The rest of the pictures are just random days doing random things!
Foam!


This was his actual FIRST time sitting by himself

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini


Yummy chickens that Lee smoked
Jean jacket!! (Lee thinks she looks like Kelly Kapowski!)

This is what we get when we tell her to smile!

Have you ever seen anything more precious?

Tickles from daddy


Overalls!!
First time swinging

Do we have a musician in our future?
 I propped Turner up against the ottoman.  He did not do this on his own.  But he stood for quite awhile and was so proud of himself!! And he looks so dang cute!
So proud!


I wanted to do something cute for Lee for Fathers Day, so I put some of his ties and shoes on the kids and took pictures.  I of course could not get them to both look at me at the same time, but they still turned out really cute.  I put some of them together on some scrapbook paper with the poem "Walk a Little Slower Daddy!"  I think he thought it was cute!  And we had fun doing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment