Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Rio de Janeiro

For Christmas, I gave Lee a trip to Rio! We went for about 5 days and had a wonderful, relaxing time! The beach was beautiful, the food was tasty and the views were amazing!

We left just as Carnival was starting, so our hotel had some awesome costumes set up in the lobby. I cant even imagine putting one of those things on.



We took a trip to Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf.



We spent lots of time on the beach people watching, shopping for bathing suits, and drinking coconut water!
 This is one of the many bathing suit salesman on the beach! And when in Brasil, you have to dress like a Brasilian! And there is no such thing as body image issues and lack of self-confidence. I swear it is the best place ever! After seeing everyone strutting their stuff in itsy bitsy bikini's ( like the 75 year old below that we lovingly referred to as "Lee's girlfriend"), I felt like I could sport one too. It's a great place to visit if you are having some self esteem issues! So, I may never wear it again, but in the magical land of Rio... I rocked it!




Did I mention that we drank coconut water? I mean... LOTS of coconut water!





No comments:

Post a Comment