Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Smiles!

I have been trying to capture Kinley smiling on camera for the past week.  I havent been super successful, but I got a few.  I just want one HUGE smile, old granny gums and all. 

Kinley will be 2 months old next week (I cant believe it)! She has been smiling a lot more lately.  She smiles when I put her under her activity mat and when I turn her mobile on in her crib.  But the funniest is that she smiles when I use the nasal aspirator up her nose!

It is so fun to watch her grow and start to have a personality.  She is much more awake and alert now and we are enjoying how adorable she is. 

We are preparing for the arrival of Lee's parents next week and cant wait for them to get here.  Other than that, we dont have much to report.  Lee is still enjoying his job, but is very busy lately.  His boss has moved on to his new post, so Lee is the only Facilities Manager and his workload has gotten much bigger.  I am sure he will be glad when his new boss gets here in a few weeks.  I just spend my days taking care of Kinley and trying to keep Rugby in line!  She is a handful and has been acting crazy due to the new addition to the family.  Today while I was gone she got up on the couch, took Kinleys hair bow and destroyed it.  A few weeks ago she got up on our bed and peed on our down comforter.  Wanted to kill her! And she has gotten a hold of a dirty diaper and ripped it up.  Got poop all over the floor... nice!  So hopefully her adjustment period will be over soon.  We try to give her attention and she does really well for awhile, but about once a week she has to do something to remind us she is still around. 

Its always an adventure!
Stretchin' it out

Smiling at the flashing lights

Look at those eyes!  LOVE

She loves her mobile

Cozy in her "raft" for bath time

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Katie, I forgot that you had a blog because I switched computers and I just found you again and suddenly I get to see that you are a mom and have the most BEAUTIFUL baby! She is really gorgeous! I am so happy for you! I hope she is sleeping good for you and your dog gets adjusted soon. :) So glad I found you again, Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete