Monday, March 4, 2013

Turner Lee Carnell Blessing


On December 29th, 2012 we blessed our son Turner Lee Carnell.  In the Mormon church we bless our children and give them a name that they will be known by on the records of the church.  Lee gave the blessing and both of my brothers and Steve Hickman stood in the circle for it as well. 




It was a special day that we were able to share with family.  Turner is such a blessing to us and we hope and pray that he will continue to be the healthy, happy, smiley baby that he is. 



He wore shoes that are 42+ years old that both of my brothers wore when they were little!!


**On a side note:  The morning of the blessing, we were getting ready for church and I needed my bra from downstairs!  I yelled down to Lee to get it.  He tried several times to throw it up to me, but I missed.  The final throw resulted in this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment