Monday, March 4, 2013

Turner turns 4 months

There is that sweet smile again!  I just cant get enough of it.  He is so alert and loves to be talked to.  He just smiles at everyone he meets and it melts their hearts.  The people here in Paraguay adore him!  How can I blame them?  The word most often spoken about him here is "tranquilo." And that is so true. 
He cant get enough kisses and loves when I sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider!  He laughs when I walk the spider up his belly and it makes my day!  If only I could get it on video!  As soon as the camera comes out, the laughing stops!



Turner loves his paci (or "pass" as Kinley calls it).  As soon as he starts fussing, she yells, "Pass!" and tries to run over and give it to him.  But he is also finding his fingers now and is chewing on those most of the day.  I should probably change his clothes about 7 times a day because of the amount of drool this kid produces.  Its unreal!

He has become a master of flipping over.  I say flipping, not rolling, because it literally flings himself over from his back to his side or belly.  He first rolled from his tummy to his back, but once he did that twice, he never did it again.  Now it is just from his back to his belly and then he screams cause he cant (or WONT) turn back the other way. 

And his last trick is cooing conversation.  We sit and go back and forth cooing to each other.  He opens his mouth, sticks his tongue out and babbles away!  Adorable.   I think we will keep him.



No comments:

Post a Comment